Chewing the Accounting Fat, Ep #8
12:30 – 13:30 AEDT
Thank you for being a part of our Chewing The ACCOUNTING Fat show, as Jason & Paul broke down the chatter of Mastering Advisory, with our awesome panel of Glen Frost (Partner, PwC Private, Sydney) Warwick Cavell (Director/CPA, Profitable Conversations) and Eddie Senatore (Director/CPA, Eddie Senatore), who all shared their views, thoughts and knowledge of how to build a stronger advisory service into your current accounting firm offering.
Key content we discussed;
- Listening skills; do you jump in too quickly, before the “real” problem surfaces?
- Communication; can you schedule a weekly/fortnightly or monthly 10 minute chat to create value? What would you say, or not say?
- Project Management Skills; do you do, what you say you will do?
- Articulate Value; are you good or poor at articulating value?
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you know; how valuable is your network?
- Succession Plan for yourself; do your clients know the world won’t stop if you do?
If you have missed our show or want to watch it again, below is the video for you. Watch and enjoy
Finally, if you missed our last few episodes of Chewing The ACCOUNTING Fat for 2021, here’s the link to our ProfessionalPartners+ TV channel for the recordings!