Chewing the Accounting Fat, Ep #4
12:30 – 13:30 AEST
This May month’s Chewing The ACCOUNTING Fat show with Jason Cunningham and Paul Jansz took an in-depth look at DIGITAL SECURITY, what you currently have in place, the risks to your data, and how you may need to change your strategy for the ’22 Financial Year. We had two special expert guests Jamie Beresford, and Zahn Nel who joined Jason and Paul, as they addressed the DIGITAL & CYBER SECURITY in your firm, how you protect your firm, your data, and your clients
The topic’s they discussed under DIGITAL SECURITY.
- What are the digital risks you need to be aware of?
- Are you secure with team members now working remotely?
- Who are your 3rd party vendor threats?
- What do you do if there is a breach?
- Also learn about what to do next, as threats become real and you need to protect your business and your client’s businesses!
If you have missed our show or want to watch it again, below is the video for you. Watch and share your comments.
Finally, if you missed our last few episodes of Chewing The ACCOUNTING Fat for 2021, here’s the link to our ProfessionalPartners+ TV channel for the recordings!