Chewing the Accounting Fat, Ep #8 – Mastering ‘advisory’ as a service!
Join the panel discussion, express your views or sit back, listen & learn!
What is the proactive approach to working with clients, or to master advisory in your firm? Our panel of experts will share all the things ‘to do’, and ‘what not to do’ in the next episode of our Chewing The ACCOUNTING Fat show, with Jason Cunningham, going LIVE on Thursday 21 October at 12:30 pm AEDT, as we bring you our impressive panel with a wealth of knowledge; Glen Frost (Partner, PwC Private, Sydney) Warwick Cavell (Director/CPA, Profitable Conversations) and Eddie Senatore (Director/CPA, Eddie Senatore).
Key content up for discussion;
- Listening skills; do you jump in too quickly, before the “real” problem surfaces?
- Communication; can you schedule a weekly/fortnightly or monthly 10 minute chat to create value? What would you say, or not say?
- Project Management Skills; do you do, what you say you will do?
- Articulate Value; are you good or poor at articulating value?
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you know; how valuable is your network?
- Succession Plan for yourself; do your clients know the world won’t stop if you do?
See you LIVE on October 21, grab your FREE ticket below!